- Loading and unloading kayaks, canoes and SUP
- Outfitting rental customers with required Equipment
- Explaining and demonstrating basic kayak, canoe and SUP skills
- Explaining and demonstrating basic vessel set up
- Assisting customers with launching and retrieving of their vessels
- Working with Instructors to co-ordinate program set up and assist with launch
- Clean & Maintain vessels and gear
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people in a friendly manner.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multitask.
- Quick learner takes initiative and possesses strong problem solving skills.
- Responsible, friendly, positive, outgoing, and professional team player.
- Kayak and/or SUP experience experience a plus.
- Able to lift 60 pounds over head
Start Date: April 1st
End Date: September 30th
Application Deadline: April 30th
Hours Per Week: 25-40
Please email to email@example.com or submit your Resume on the Employment Page